Also, check whether your proposed name has already been registered. There are several free tools available online that will allow you to do so. Many entrepreneurs find themselves inspired by famous books or movies. In fact, these references can inspire you to create a better company name. To make your company name catchy, think about using words that represent your core values.
These blocks allow you to set up conversational logic mechanisms in the style of “IF THIS THEN THAT”. Here, the setup is virtually the same, except you need to set the action to “Update a Row” as we want the bot to update a row it previously created. So, to add the Name block to the bot flow, drag an arrow from the last block, and pick “NAME”. A few years back, the answer to how to make a chatbot was riddled with software development terminology and heaps of code.
Virtual assistant names
Then later, you can change the name once you start getting customers. Choosing a chatbot name is just like choosing a name for your clothing brand. You need to consider several factors, such as uniqueness, memorability, and readability. Have a look at our how-to guide, particularly the section about getting creative with the naming process, or just skip that kerfuffle and pick a creative bot name from the list below. Nowadays, whenever we read any marketing and advertising article, we tend to encounter the term customer engagement.
What are the 4 types of chatbots?
- Menu/button-based chatbots.
- Linguistic Based (Rule-Based Chatbots)
- Keyword recognition-based chatbots.
- Machine Learning chatbots.
- The hybrid model.
- Voice bots.
- Appointment scheduling or Booking Chatbots.
- Customer support chatbots.
Now that we’ve established what chatbots are and how they work, let’s get to the examples. Here are 10 companies using chatbots for marketing, to provide better customer service, to seal deals and more. In 2016, Facebook added permission that allows developers to run chatbots on their platform.
Microsoft’s Tay & Zo: Even Bots Can Be Racist
If you don’t feel confident enough then ask someone else to help you out. In this article, we have compiled a huge list of unique chatbot name ideas. These names will help your chatbot stand out from the crowd. Mr. Singh also has a passion for subjects that excite new-age customers, be it social media engagement, artificial intelligence, machine learning. He takes great pride in his learning-filled journey of adding value to the industry through consistent research, analysis, and sharing of customer-driven ideas.
- People tend to relate to names that are easier to remember.
- If you’re looking for a little bit more guidance, scroll down to the guide below before browsing the names.
- On the other hand, “Eva Sales Chatbot” tells more about her work.
- Decide what the intent of your bot is, what it needs to do for people, and, arguably most importantly, who it will serve.
- Have a look at our how-to guide, particularly the section about getting creative with the naming process, or just skip that kerfuffle and pick a creative bot name from the list below.
- 45.9% of consumers expect bots to provide an immediate response to their query.
Remember that people have different expectations from a retail customer service bot than from a banking virtual assistant bot. One can be cute and playful while the other should be more serious and professional. That’s why you should understand the chatbot’s role before you decide on how to name it. Replika cannot set an alarm or order comfort food for the user. With the codes now out in the wild, hopefully, we’ll see developments. It asks a potentially endless barrage of questions and follows your social media to understand you enough to be an engaging conversationalist.
Some Interesting Chatbot Name Ideas You Might Like
If you are one of those people, giving your robot a human name will probably be best. Carnegie Mellon’s Dante II was the first successful terrestrial explorer robot. The heroic endeavors of Dante are not unheard of but the robot didn’t get Cute Chatbot Name the happiest ending. Ever since its inception in Karel Cakep’s 1920 play, 100 years ago, the word ‘robot’ has taken over pop culture, science fiction, and our daily lives. We have witnessed many interpretations of what a robot could be.
If you are building an HR chatbot, the first thing is to come up with an attractive name. In many cases, they don’t even want to wait for a chatbot to finish its chit-chat before getting down to business. That’s why you need an eye-catching name for your chatbot that can make it stand out among the crowd of competitors. Since your chatbot’s name has to reflect your brand’s personality, it makes sense then to have a few brainstorming sessions to come up with the best possible names for your chatbot. A healthcare chatbot can have different use-cases such as collecting patient information, setting appointment reminders, assessing symptoms, and more.
Creative Bot Name Generator
Pick a ready to use chatbot template and customise it as per your needs. For instance, one of our last questions in the subscription was “Where did you hear about us? Therefore, we created a button with the option “Other” and connected it to an open-end question block to find out what that other meant.
How do you pick a bot name?
- Identify Your Bot's Function. The first step to naming your bot is to identify the function it will perform in your business.
- Give Your Bot a Personality.
- Choose Between Robot or Human.
- Create a Shortlist.
- Script a Story.
Many companies run chatbots via simple texts to talk to them and solve various doubts. So if you also want to use this software-based technology in your company to engage your audience, then you should choose a good name for your chatbot. Because we all know that the name is the identity of everyone and it is the first identity.
Customize Your Chatbot Branding For a Better Experience
Whether you’re building an automated chatbot for your business or creating a fun project, you have to come up with an attractive name. Have you ever considered how to choose a good name for your chatbot? At first, it might seem trivial, but the name plays an important role in the success of any chatbot. What is more, the name will be a reflection of your brand to prospects and customers. There’s no shortage of companies hopping on this new marketing strategy but how does your Chatbot stand out? By creating unique names that reflect your brand and leave a lasting impression at the end.
- It is important to avoid naming your company after something difficult to spell or pronounce.
- With a cute bot name, you can increase the level of customer interaction in some way.
- And make sure the bot guides customers to live chat as it will kind of bring clarity that the conversation is not done by a human on the other side.
- Chatbot names give people a way to address their queries, but–more importantly–add an extra layer of personification to the bot .
- One can be cute and playful while the other should be more serious and professional.
- As mentioned before, especially for newsletters and notifications, Telegram’s a very handy messenger app.